- To take the details from the student enquiring about the marks obtained in last class, School from where he/she has done his/her schooling etc.
- After taking the details it is sent to the seniors/coordinator for interview of the student.
- Registration form to be filled & prospectus issued.
- Written Test date is given & test is conducted.
- Parents/Guardians are informed in this regard.
- After declaration of result, admission is given after fulfilling all the formalities as per School rules and regulations.
- After the confirmation of admission, T.C. is to be submitted by the parents.
- K.G.- Child should be 4 and a half years old by 31st of March.
For Other Classes:
- VI - VIIth,IX th and XIth Addmission as per CBSE result.
- Marks in English, Science and Math should be consider for admission.
* Bengali Known is compulsory
* Admission in 6th to 9th classes is subject to a vailability of seats
- A duly filled form is to submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form.
- Birth Certificate (In original)
- Student who have attended other schools, need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last two years from the previous school.
* Please note that the Registration does not in any way Guarantee addmission.